Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Instant messaged with someone I used to be friends with this morning. Realized it's been about five years since we've been in each other's lives. Wow. Can't believe it's been five years. I've changed SO much, I'm not even the same person. I've changed so much in the past six months I'm not even the same person. But for the last five years of her life she's been waiting for her boyfriend to get serious about their relationship and move in with her. I guess he's finally getting serious because he's moving in this weekend. Wow, to wait five years for a guy to decide if you're good enough to co-habitate with. Not for me. Hopefully it'll all work out for her. Although really maybe there's not much difference in her situation because my husband and I date for over four years before getting married. That's a whole other form of insanity: one of those "coulda shoulda woulda" situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home